Friday, August 27, 2010

Wisteria Sign!

If you ever are on the west side of Washington State you will have to visit Wisteria Cottage in Olympia Wn. Sharon Treadwell is owner and she is open a couple days on the first of the month. The address is 604 Kinwood St. SE...I painted this sign for her this summer. It was fun doing it again. Lots of wisteria petals. She has a blog
The summer is almost over and it has really cooled off here.Kind of feels good and Im looking forward to wearing different clothes. But soon I will be getting really busy working on my finds to take to the Rusty Pelican Flea Market in Benton City Washington. It is soon to be the in place to be when she opens her store which the store will be open September 10th which is Benton City days. Benton City sits in the heart of wine country...so dont miss out on the grand opening...You can find me on October 9th in the flea market...I have great wonderful finds for you to check out...I will be posting some on my blog...Until next time...Sally

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

Beautiful sign!
Do you freehand or stencil the writing? Either way, awesome!
Have a great weekend,
Rosemary

Rosemary said...

Hi again,
Would love to know how you do the lettering on the computer. Would like to try it.
Thanks,
Rosemary

Kindred Roses said...

When shows slow down I am going to come by Benton City and check this out!!!!
Hope you have a wonderfu week
Hugs jUlie

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

And, what a wonderful job you've done on the sign! I'm sure she just loves it.

BRAVO! ;-)

Do you live close-by so you can pop in on her occasional sales??

Have a wonderful week.

Warm blessings,
Spencer

Rita said...

My dear,
your wisteria sign is beautiful beyond words. I'm so glad to see your new masterpiece.
haven't been around for a while and my visit to your blog today has has been such a pleasure and brought a big smile on my face... love to see you at work!!!
hugs
rita