Monday, February 2, 2009

Still trying to figure out this blog!

I am not a fan of football but I watched the Superbowl yesterday of the last half hour. It was rather exciting. I have no preference on who was to win but everyone around me wanted Arizona to win..Now if it would have been the Seahawks I would have wanted to see the whole game. My third cousin Mike Wahle plays for the Seahawks. That would have been fun. Maybe next year the Seahawks will make it to the superbowl. Keep my fingers crossed.
Havent been painting lately...have had a cold and been babysitting my granddaughter alot last week. Then I traveled out of town over the weekend. I am working on a picture of birds and with a sign saying Love Nest. So well see how this pink lettering looks on my blog...I think it will be to pale. Until next time...sally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must go in your settings and edit them so I can follow your blog!! I'll come back if I can friend you somehow.

Good luck and lovely artwork you do.