Monday, October 12, 2009

Hattie's first trip to the ocean!

Hattie Jane is now 17 months and loving life. This was her first trip to the Oregon coast and first family trip with her mom and dad. You can tell she loved it like she loves everything she experiences for the first time. Like I have said before I babysit her 3 days a week...So much fun. I cant wait for the day I can teach her to paint. She would love to get into my painting room. I have let her get into a box of cards and they were thrown all over the place.
By the way how do you like my blogs new header and wall paper. Thanks to The Fairy Graphics. She has some wonderful projects and great graphics. Thanks Karen.
I would like to thank everyone that has commented on my blog..I am so thrilled when I hear from you all. Bye for now...sally






6 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Sally, So nice to see you and thank you for stopping by and your kind comments. I have so enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog and your sweet grandaughter is precious. I love the pics.

Your paintings are simply gorgeous. You are so talented and do beautiful work. I love the tea cup with bird. So sweet.
Hope to see you again soon.
Have a great week.
hugs, Celestina Marie

Sugar Lump Studios said...

what precious photos and such a darling little girl! :)
thank you for the sweet comments on my blog about my Dad...I try to cherish the memories I have and take it a day at a time. Some days are worse...but I am grateful for the time we had on earth!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. The paint smell has finally left the room now. I have enjoyed your blog. I admire people that can paint the way you do. You are so lucky to be able to do that. I tried one time to learn and failed. Oh what I would love to paint in our home.

Willow

Maggie said...

Thanks for visiting my new blog! I love the pictures of your cute granddaughter at the beach---I live in Portland, and your pictures make me want to hop in the car for a coast "fix"!

Ana said...

Hi Sally,
Just wanted to drop by and say Hi and thank you for your visit and comment. I do hope you enjoyed your stay and that you come back and visit again soon. I took a little peak at some of your work. You are a very talented artist. I love the Baby Robin with the new Home. Too cute. I can't wait to see more. Oh! And can't forget to mention that Hattie is just the cutest little sweet girl ever.

TTFN,
♥Ana~A Petite Cottage

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Sally,
She's adorable!! What a cutey!

I just wanted to let you know that I just added a tutorial on my Background fairy blog, showing how to add a title to your header.
I hope it helps!
Karen